This 127-acre project is one of the most desirable industrial locations in Southern California. It combines beautiful landscaping, jogging and walking tracks, and an exercise par course with imaginative architecture to provide a relaxing yet stimulating atmosphere. In addition to offering finished lots for sale, custom designed buildings were constructed to satisfy a wide range of requirements on a purchase or lease basis. Designed to appeal to large regional and corporate headquarters users and major high technology and research-development firms, this attracted well-known companies such as Sony, McDonnell Douglas, and Psicor.
Notable Land Sales:
- Alcoa Defense Systems (7 acres)
- Alcoa Intercon-X, Inc. (6 acres)
- Newport National (7 acres)
- Puritan Bennett, Inc. (11 acres)
- Sony Corporation of America (32 acres)
- Other developers (14 acres)