Southern California’s active lifestyle was the guiding principle in the development of the residential Woodlands properties in La Jolla. Top-notch recreational facilities, including tennis courts, swimming pools and clubhouses, offer residents of these 599 condominiums plenty of ways to stay active. These properties are in close proximity to the University of California, San Diego, Scripps Memorial Hospital, and La Jolla’s world-renown beaches.
The Woodlands properties include:
- The Woodlands (125 units): NE Corner of Via Alicante and Via Mallorca
- Woodlands West I (112 units): SE Corner of Via Alicante and Via Mallorca
- Woodlands West II (118 units): SW Corner of Via Alicante and Via Sonoma
- Woodlands South (124 units): NW Corner of Via Marin and Via Sonoma
- Woodlands North (120 units): Villa La Jolla Drive at Nobel Drive